People Engagement workshop
Next date: Wednesday 28 June 2017
Time: 9am - 1pm
Location: Central, Hong Kong
The future of work is already shaping the way organizations respond to the current trends: acceleration, need for agility, speed of action, increased need for clarity and purpose, digitally enabled workers, connected workplace...
Work is not a "place" anymore. There is a need to rethink work in space and time (focus on output, digital engagement anywhere, anytime) to create a "new deal of engagement" and reach sustainable performance for both individuals and organizations.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
HR and business leaders having to drive optimal engagement within their organization with a special focus on new ways of working and embracing the digital shift.
1. Engagement is being challenged
- Future of work trends (generations, technology, new ways of working...)
- Satisfaction, motivation, engagement: key differences
- The "employee experience"
2. Engaging and engaged actors
- Engaged individuals (self-assessment of your engagement /SBME model)
- Engaged teams (collaborative digital tools to allow team efficiency)
- Engaging managers (managing team performance in space and time)
- Engaging organizations (how to build engaging organizations - the role of digital to increase collective engagement)
3. Create a new employee experience of the HR systems
- Managing talent, performance and engagement
- How to make HR systems more engaging (digital platforms)
4. A new deal of engagement based on 3 pillars
- Space and time (digital engagement to allow work anywhere anytime and deliver)
- Work and life (digital engagement to allow better balance management)
- Body and mind (individual engagement model - how to manage one's Self for a better experience)
Bernard Coulaty is a senior global HR leader with over 20 years of professional practice as VP HR in multinational organizations in Europe and Asia (Danone, Pernod Ricard), having developed a thorough expertise in employee engagement, talent management, leadership development and empowering HR communities in diverse business, cultural and geographical contexts.
Building on this experience and practice, he has recently published a book "New Deal of Employee Engagement: a sustainable body-and-mind engagement model" (McGraw-Hill Education) and has founded his own HR advisory activity, MOST engaged consulting, to support the development of engaging organizations and engaged individuals.
Aurélie Ho has a passion for people, business & digital. She believes old-fashion recruitment methods are no longer relevant and companies should focus on talent branding using social and storytelling to share their DNA, give a voice to their people and naturally attract top talents.
She is the founder of Frenchpulse, the new media for French brands and influencers to leverage talent branding and social sourcing. She tapes on digital tools to drive engagement & productivity from her remote team, distributed between Hong Kong, Singapore & France.